Thursday, September 30, 2010

This is my story........

Thank you for coming to read my story. This is the story of my life. I'm now 50 years old and I can't seem to stop reliving my past. It haunts me and I finally thought I should write it all out so hopefully it will help me to move on.
I am not going to try and write things as to not hurt feelings. I'm going to write as I see things that happened to me. If you don't like that or feel like you will be offended this is not for you to see. This is my own personal story of my life growing up as Sharon Kay Kilburn. One thing I can tell you right off the get go is it's not pretty. There was not much good in my life. Matter of fact, I can't think of anything that was good about my life growing up. Pretty sad huh? All I can say is maybe this is what molded me and made me who I am today. Which I think is a pretty good caring, loving person. So this is my story................

3 comments:

  1. Sharon,
    I saw your post on Nanette's blog. I can't seem to stop reliving the past on many things but my growing up years were really good. It was later life stuff that got to me. Will you post more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete